Sleeve Gastrectomy in Tijuana from $3,899 only*
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez is a bariatric surgery veteran in Mexico, with over 2,500 gastric sleeve and lap band procedures to his name.
With gastric sleeve by Dr. Francisco in Tijuana, you can look forward to saying goodbye to obesity for just a minuscule fraction of the average American prices.
How Much I Save?
The average cost of a sleeve gastrectomy in the United States is $20,000. By choosing to have your gastric sleeve in the Mexican border city of Tijuana, you can easily strike more than 80% off the US prices.
Do the massive savings you enjoy on your surgery translate to cutting corners on the quality of care you get?
You will be surprised to know that the answer is — no. A prime reason for the big savings you enjoy across the border is the massive difference in the cost of living in the United States and Mexico, with costs being much lower in the latter than the former.
*The gastric sleeve package price mentioned above includes the bariatric surgeon and the anesthesiologist’s fees and all expenses related to your surgery (including consumables, such as medications).
As the package price is subject to alteration with no prior notification, we advise you to get in touch with us via the quote-form available on the website. The form is absolutely FREE.
How is Tijuana a Suitable Surgery Destination?
- The Mexican border town’s proximity to San Diego, California (which is just about 15 miles away) makes it a suitable option for many Americans.
- Some of the other American destinations not very far from Tij, as the Mexican city is also known as, are:
- Oceanside, CA – 50 miles
- Irvine, CA – 90 miles
- Palm Springs, CA – 92 miles
- Los Angeles, CA – 125 miles
- Yuma, AZ – 140 miles
- Hollywood, CA – 145 miles
- Las Vegas, NV – 260 miles
- Phoenix, NV – 290 miles
- Tempe, NV – 300 miles
- We provide you complimentary ground transportation from the closest American airport, the San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN) or any location close to the San Ysidro Port of Entry (the US-Mexico border crossing, which remains open 24-hours a day).
What does Gastric Sleeve Entail?
- Gastric sleeve is a weight loss surgical procedure which battles obesity by restricting the capacity of the stomach to hold food.
- This is achieved by reducing the gastric space to nearly a fourth of its original capacity.
- The procedure is performed laparoscopically, in which four to five tiny incisions are made in the abdominal area.
- The surgeon inserts special equipment and a tiny camera through these incisions.
- This tiny camera, called the laparoscope, transmits pictures to a nearby monitor, which enables the surgeon to carry out your gastric sleeve surgery in a minimally invasive manner.
- The surgeon will remove nearly 75% of the stomach.
- The surgery gets its name from the fact that the remnant stomach resembles a narrow tube or a “sleeve”.
- Average duration of the surgery is one hour.
- You can expect to lose weight up to 2 to 3 years after your gastric sleeve surgery (source: MedlinePlus).
- The surgery is also known to improve certain conditions which are otherwise exacerbated by obesity, such as arthritis, hypertension, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol levels, and sleep apnea.
- You need to keep in mind that gastric sleeve surgery is just a last resort; you need to have put in adequate, albeit unsuccessful, efforts to fight obesity via conventional weight loss methods, such as dieting and exercising.
Is Gastric Sleeve Known by Any Other Name?
Yes. Some of the alternative names of gastric sleeve surgery are:
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG)
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Greater curvature gastrectomy
- Gastric reduction
- Vertical gastroplasty
- Parietal gastrectomy
By having your gastric sleeve surgery in the Mexican border town, besides getting treated by a highly experienced bariatric surgeon (Dr. Gonzalez has been performing weight loss surgeries for over 18 years) for much lower prices than in your home town, you also get to enjoy decreased travel time and expenses, and no-wait times.
Fill in the quote-request form on the right for more information on sleeve gastrectomy in Tjuana – Mexico.