The procedure is known to restrict the capacity of stomach to hold food and additionally helps cut down hunger.
Tijuana Bariatric Surgeon brings you highly cost-effective lap band to gastric sleeve revision surgery in Mexico.
Why opt for Lap Band to Gastric Sleeve Conversion?
You may look into having gastric sleeve surgery in case your lap band procedure results in:
- Unsatisfactory weight loss outcomes
- Gaining back weight
- Irritation around the lap band port
- Chronic nausea and vomiting, a common side-effect of lap band procedure
- Constant need for lap band fills and un-fills without any weight loss
Lap band failure may be caused by:
- Band slippage, which may result in insufficient weight loss
- Lap band erosion, which may create a hole in the stomach lining exposing it to infections
- Enlargement of the stomach pouch
When is Lap Band Revision not recommended?
Gastric banding to vertical sleeve revision may not be for you in case you have not been able to shed excess weight because of lack of commitment to major lifestyle changes. Your bariatric surgeon will advise you to incorporate an exercise regimen and make diet changes, failure to adhering to which may result in unsatisfactory results.
How much will Revision Bariatric Surgery Cost?
Our all-inclusive value-for-money packages for gastric banding to gastric sleeve revision in Tijuana – Mexico cost much lower than what people usually pay in the United States and Canada. In fact, our revision weight loss surgery prices are known to be almost 70% of US prices. Package costs include:
- Expenses related to surgery
- Weight loss surgeon’s fee
- Anesthesiologist’s fee
- On-location support by a destination manager
- Travel document assistance
- Hotel stay at special tariffs for our bariatric clients
- FREE pick and drop
- Pre- and post-ops, among other things
Detailed quote can be requested by filling in the contact form on the website.
Meet Your Bariatric Surgeon
Your lap band to sleeve revision surgery will be performed by an eminent bariatric surgeon in Tijuana – Mexico – Dr. Francisco Gonzalez. Having helped thousands of people in their weight loss journey, Dr. Gonzalez ranks among the top weight loss surgeons in Mexico.
A veteran of more than 2,500 gastric banding and sleeve gastrectomy operations, Dr. Gonzalez has undergone training in advanced bariatric surgery in Spain under the tutelage and guidance of Dr. Aniceto Baltazar.
How Lap Band Revision Surgery in Tijuana Can Benefit You?
- Save a lot – Our special lap band revision prices are just a fraction of what you would have to pay in your home town.
- Near the United States – Tijuana is conveniently located less than 20 miles from San Diego, CA. Other cities in California such as Los Angeles, Riverside, and Palm Springs; and in Arizona such as Yuma and Phoenix are at drivable distances. If you are from Dallas or Houston in Texas, then Tijuana is just a flight away. Even if you factor in air travel expenses, you would still be saving quite a lot on your surgery in Tij.
- Top-notch care – Your revision surgery will be performed at a well-equipped, modern hospital with caring staff. The hospital has English-speaking support available, so communication won’t be a hassle.
- Highly experienced bariatric surgeon – Gonzalez figures among top bariatric surgeons in entire Mexico. He has many positive reviews to his name. Check out this gastric sleeve Tijuana review, for example, in which an Ohio resident says “everything was perfect.”
- Complete weight loss surgery experience – Right from fixing up your surgery date, making sure you get picked up from the border and get all the comfort, to taking you out on a shopping tour of Tijuana, and all this in the presence of a very friendly and helpful patient coordinator, we leave no stone unturned to ensure you have an enhanced experience.
We will be glad to help you in your weight loss journey. Fill in the quote-form on the right for more information on lap band revision surgery.